Monday, January 11, 2010

Dream Vacation

My dream vacation is to go to Hawaii. I would like to learn how to surf, go swimming pretty much when ever I wanted, and be able to be tan during the winter(if I went over winter break). I would like to go here with my friends so we can enjoy the vacation together. Also, I think it would be a neat new experience to spend time with my friends ; not at the mall but some where exciting.

3 comments:

  1. My dad and our family are planning a trip for 2011 to Hawaii. we have family that lives there and i am really excited. it sounds so much fun .

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dream vacation is going back to italy, its the coolest place on earth and the food is great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hawaii does sound like a very nice vacation place to visit. My dream vacation would have to be to go to South Korea.

    ReplyDelete